- sozluk.sourtimes.org/show.asp?t=large+hadron+collider - Benzer sayfalar
- 22 Sep 2008 ... A failed electrical link between two superconducting magnets sparked a helium leak that will shut down the atom smasher for at least two ...
breakdown.html - 28k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
news.nationalgeographic.com alanından daha fazla sonuç »
- 28 Mar 2008 ... So what do you think will be the outcome of a new lawsuit claiming that CERN's Large Hadron Collider is a Doomsday machine? ...
doomsday-machine-higgs/ - 127k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
www.engadget.com alanından daha fazla sonuç »
- 11 Sep 2008 ... SCIENTISTS all around the world celebrated the launch of the Large Hadron Collider last night with pyjama parties and champagne.
www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,25642,24328608-5014239,00.html - Benzer sayfalar
- Telegraph Earth is your source for environmental and green news and environmental and green issues, with information on climate change, global warming, ...
www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/09/20/scilhc120.xml - 40k - Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
www.telegraph.co.uk alanından daha fazla sonuç »
- 25 Aug 2008 ... Champagne corks popped at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) this weekend after one of the facility's four giant particle detectors tasted its ...
www.nature.com/news/2008/080825/full/news.2008.1061.html - Benzer sayfalar
- Investigations at CERN following a large helium leak into sector 3-4 of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) tunnel have indicated that the most likely cause of ...
www.cern.ch/ - Benzer sayfalar
- 9 Sep 2008 ... We know the LHC won't end the world but in an amusing note before its big switch -on tomorrow Stephen Hawking.
success -Benzer sayfalar
- 15 Apr 2008 ... Whom can we trust to do hard-headed calculations to prove that a scientific experiment will not lead to the end of the world?
www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/science/15risk.html - Benzer sayfalar
- When the LHC starts up tomorrow, it will draw twice the power of nearby Geneva.
www.spectrum.ieee.org/sep08/6690 - Benzer sayfalar
- 25 Aug 2008 ... details of the design and construction of the LHC and it’s six detectors ... Build your own Large Hadron Collider - SLUniverse Forums Says: ...
documentation-for-the-large-hadron-collider/ - 23k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
- 10 Sep 2008 ... You may have noticed that io is pretty into the Large Hadron Collider Not only does it look awesome it.
io9.com/5047688/the-large-hadron-collider-drinking-game - Benzer sayfalar
- 7 Sep 2008 ... Yes, but what is it? That has been many people's reaction to the furore over the Large Hadron Collider, due to be switched on this Wednesday ...
world-or-gods-own-particle-921540.html - 59k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
- 12 Sep 2008 ... 10 Things About the Large Hadron Collider You Wanted to Know But Were ... The Large Hadron Collider is not only a cool particle physics ...
you-wanted-to-know-but-were-afraid-to-ask/ - 68k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar
- A faulty electrical connection apparently melted and caused last Friday's breakdown of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world's new highest-energy ...
sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2008/922/1?rss=1 - Benzer sayfalar
- 18 Sep 2008 ... How to you reassure the public that the giant death machine you've created is actually snuggly like a puppy Well.
kotaku.com/5051867/large-hadron-collider-+-and-halo-was-its-name+o - Benzer sayfalar
- Britannica online encyclopedia article on large hadron collider (device):The Compact Muon Solenoid magnet arriving in the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, ...
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/330540/Large-Hadron-Collider - Benzer sayfalar
- 13 Sep 2008 ... You know a science story is big when an experiment gets first or second billing on the main evening news--and it's not even a slow news day.
_its_end_world_it_will_be_powered_gnu_linux - 53k -Önbellek - Benzer sayfalar